Parenthood how many times will you make me cry???? Then full on sobs when the preview announces its the farewell season, at the same time as Parks and Recreation is ending NBC why are you trying to ruin my life????
I just spent about an hour reflection on My Facebook, and I realize I miss me.
- Degree in Sociology
- Be a licensed Pastor!
- Have the effect of a vitamin onto anyone I meet (IE leave them better than before more encouraged inspired)
- In my life time love 6 million people into healing ( I want to see broken people become whole, I want to see people walk in their Identity, I want to hold the hurting in my arms and see them get back the lives that they had lost
- To continue to laugh at super dumb things, and silly things, and simple things.
- To publish my book of poetry
- To make people laugh, with Jokes that are never in someones Expense
- to be generous with all I have, time, finances, love
- To continue to feel a responsibility for the homeless around me, and do all I can to help,
- To continue to hurt for younger Generations, to mentor and engage Teens To be all that they can be
- To never lose my original Passion for the dramatic Arts; writing, Directing, Acting
- To help victims of Sex trafficking in India Find Healing
- To end Sex Trafficking (WHY NOT)
- To visit ten National Parks
- To Instigate as many Dance Parties as I can
- To hike to 50 Breathtaking Locations with Waterfalls
- To Hike to 50 Breath Taking Locations With epic Views
- To see Mumford and Sons In their Hometown
- European Vacation with my best friends
- To go to Lochness and find the Lochness Monster
- Visit The Doctor Who Coffee Shops in PortLand and New York
- Travel the World
- To always Acknowledge My souls as a Hugely important part of me That needs equal parts nourishment and Inspiration
- To never turn down the chance to learn, explore, and Dance
- To master The Banjo, Guitar and Violin
- To write Music
- To Make sure The Lovely people around me always feel Loved, through, gift, actions, and words
- To always wear and look How I want, and not be influenced by anything
- To always fight for truth and Justice
- To not let the actions of Other Change the person Ive sought out to be!
I started this blog last years, and I thought the name was cool, at this moment in time I found it to be truer than I ever wanted it to be, Yes I once was a poet, I once spent 90% of my time laughing, I once was surrounded by people that loved me waaay more than I have ever deserved, I once was a person I was extremely proud of, none of that is true now, do not get confused this is not a hopeless blog I am not depressed, I am embarking on a journey to relocate that awesome person that i loved being, to explore the way that I used to and live a life of impossibilities,
And in the style of internet rabbit holes my night went like this.
I spent all evening catching up on glee and remembered that Lea mìchele’s music video for cannon ball premiered today but instead of looking for it I read her article on Elle magazine then after being filled with admiration for her I went on the youtube machine to find it, I very wrongly deduced that going to the music section would be the fastest way to get to it, instead I was distracted by Tiffany Alvord’s version of say something I found it emotional and better than most covers of the song but still unsatisfied I searched for the AMA performance of the song because Christina Aguileras vocals are flawless, that’s my get really sad song, so misty eyed I finally typed cannonball into the search bar and found the video it was awesome and the song is just so uplifting, I then watched a video of her performing the song on the X factor finale then I searched for her peoples choice award speech 2013 and then sobbed ( I’ve done that like 6 times… ) then I watched her recent appearance on Ellen, finally ending the night by watching the video where Cory first admitted he was dating Lea on Ellen it’s 1:16 am and I’m going to sleep